I am the author of #SCRUMtweet: 140 Thought-Lenses to Build Better Software Using Scrum (ThinkAha). It is scheduled to be released in early 2015.
I am also the co-founder of Space-O Digicom, a Mobile Apps Development Studio based at Ahmedabad, India.
This is my personal website. It is focused on experiences I’m having while creating all what I like to create. I run three other niche blogs:
- ScrumZen.com: A blog focused on Scrum (Agile) where I share the experiences that I and my fellow learners are having
- PMCraft.com: My thoughts and experiences with Project Management
- SelfHelpZen.com: Personal Development Lessons, Resources and Material to make you better version of yourself
I do have a section called “blog” on this website. I use this section to think loud about the topics which are important but are yet to find their dedicated home.
My mission is to help everyone around me to live passionately, work with laser focus and lead regardless of their title. Most of my writing revolves around personal development, leadership, productivity, scrum, project management, unconventional thinking, minimalism, social media and entrepreneurship. On occasion, I write about stuff that doesn’t fit neatly into one of these topics.
I am focused on creating content that is insightful and relevant in a way you can put it to work to enrich your lives. If you’re someone who wants to live an unconventional life which is full of good (and not so good) experiences then this website is for you. I typically post 3-4 times a week. To make sure you don’t miss my newest thoughts, you can subscribe via RSS or e-mail.
My top posts:
- I’m not a project manager, why do I need to learn project management?
- Path-Goal based approach in Project Leadership
- Eleven qualities to hunt for while interviewing a potential (project) manager
- Seven Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started out as a ScrumMaster (my article on ScrumAlliance)
- When Scrum works?
- Is Daily Scrum overrated?
- Why ScrumMasters should say not to multiple projects at a time
- How to Conduct an On-target Daily Scrum Meeting?
- Mini Saga – Possibility Thinking
- In 100 Words: How to Discover Your Destiny?
- 7 Things I Wish I Was Enlightened Of When I Was A Kid
- Contribute Beyond Your Title With Assumed Responsibility And Take The Right Decision!
- Want to Make a Difference? Be Unreasonable.
Utpal’s life in random words:
Kavu, Personal Development, Scrum, Space-O, Honda City, Green Tea, Morning walks, Writing, Reading, Learning, Unlearning, Relearning, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Osho, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, Project Management, Marketing, Public Speaking, Coaching, Bicycling, Royale Enfield, Traveling, Photography, Photoshop, WordPress, MacBook Pro, Samsung Galaxy S2, BlackBerry, Nikon D5100, Jack Canfield, Robin Sharma, Tomy Hilfiger, AX, Spykar, White, Red, Blue Jean, Sports Shoe, Keynote, Notational Velocity, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, People Management, OOP, Cooking, Team Handling, Inspirational Quotes, Buddha, Bhagvad Geeta, Lord Krishna, Healthy Lifestyle, PHP, .NET, Mobile Apps, Software Consulting, Mindmaps, Solution Architecture, Wireframes, Bollywood Movies, Amitabh Bachchan, SRK, Strategy Consulting, Six-packs belly, Sunlight, Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist, Mini-saga, 100 Word Stories, Reusable Thoughts, Rajesh Setty, #SCRUMtweet, ThinkAha, QAspire Blog, Nicholas Bate.
Something More …