I am the author of #SCRUMtweet: 140 Thought-Lenses to Build Better Software Using Scrum (ThinkAha).
I am also the CEO of Space-O Digicom, a Mobile Apps Production Studio based at Ahmedabad, India.
I am also the Co-founder and President of Yories, a personalized storytelling platform for children.
In 2017, I sold two of my sub-companies to their respective buyers and made profitable exits.
This is my personal blog where I share my life experiences.
I also author ScrumZen.com. ScrumZen is a blog focused on the process of building better software using Scrum. (Note 2018: I no longer update ScrumZen blog. I have come to realize that solutions, not just the processes make things meaningful)
My primary aim is to influence every being, humans or otherwise, discover, expand and operate at their peak potential.
My mission is to help everyone around me to live passionately, work with laser focus and lead regardless of their title.
Most of my writing revolves around zen, personal development, leadership, love, startup, productivity, product development, user experience, scrum, design thinking, unconventional living, traveling, minimalism, social media, and entrepreneurship. On occasion, I write about stuff that doesn’t fit neatly into one of these topics.
I am focused on sharing my experiences that might be insightful and relevant in a way you can put it to work to enrich your life. If you’re someone who wants to live an unconventional life which is full of experiences, some interesting, some not so interesting, then you might resonate with my writing. To make sure you don’t miss my newest thoughts, you can subscribe via RSS or e-mail.
Lately, I have started writing on Medium as well. It is a wonderful storytelling community of readers and writers that offer beautiful typography, writing and reading experience. Read some of my writings on Medium by following this link: https://medium.com/@utpalvaishnav.
Utpal’s life in random words:
Personal Development, Scrum, Space-O Digicom, Audi, Green Tea, Morning Walks, Writing, Reading, Learning, Unlearning, Relearning, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Osho, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, Project Management, Marketing, Public Speaking, Coaching, Bicycling, Traveling, Photography, Photoshop, WordPress, MacBook Pro, iPhone 8+, Nikon D5100, Jack Canfield, Robin Sharma, AX, White, Black, Red, Blue Jeans, Sports Shoe, Europe, Keynote, Twitter, Facebook, People Leadership, OOP, Cooking, Team Handling, Inspirational Quotes, Buddha, Bhagavad Gita, Lord Krishna, Healthy Lifestyle, PHP, .NET, Mobile Apps, Software & Business Consulting, Mindmaps, Solution Architecture, Wireframes, Apps, Amitabh Bachchan, SRK, Strategy Consulting, Six-packs belly, Sunlight, Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist, Mini-saga, 100 Word Stories, Rajesh Setty, #SCRUMtweet, QAspire Blog, Nicholas Bate, SelfHelpZen, Instagram.
Elsewhere on the web
- On PickTheBrain.com: Seven Abilities of Successful People
- On SelfGrowth.com: Make a difference by dealing with excuses differently
- On ScrumAlliance: 7 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Out as a ScrumMaster
- On ScrumAlliance: Principle Software Engineer as a Product Owner
- On Simplilearn: How to Conduct On-target Daily Scrum Meetings
- On GetMotivation from Josh Hinds: Don’t Seek Advice
- On YourStory: Scale Yourself Up with Subroto Bagchi
- On YourStory: 7 Takeaways from the VC Bootcamp
- On EzineArticles: How a Project Leader Can Create Project Success
- On EverydayGyan: Choose Not to Get Disturbed No Matter What
- On SlideShare: One Minute Manager Presentation
- On SlideShare: 25 Think Good to Feel Good Tips
- ThinkAha Author Page: SCRUMtweet
- On QAspire: Great start into the week
- On Michael Lee Stallard: Best of Web Leadership Articles
- DNA India: Newspaper coverage on Space-O Technologies
- GetZephyr: What Managers in Scrum Team Do
- On Great Leadership By Dan: Leadership Development Carnival – May 2011
- On Scrumhint: 7 don’t of a ScrumMaster
- On PMTips: Carnival of Project Management 35
- On Anticlue: Carnival of IT Management 4, 5 and 6
- On BuddyBits: News/Coverage on Space-O Technologies