February 2013 was again a busy month. On work front, several important release dates were to be met, new people to be hired, and lot other work was to be done. Writing this month requires a conscious effort and still the posts number is less than what I’d like to have.
There’s a lot to learn, express and share. In the month of March 2013, I intend to lead myself better in the limited timeframe available.
Here is some of the articles I wrote on different websites and thoughts I shared.
From My Thought Stream
- Courageous Letter from Groupon CEO Andrew Mason
- What do you create?
- Transform your dream into reality 7
- What triggers your impatience?
- The Money Talk
- On unwanted advice
- The Caste Question
- Defending Vs. Solving
- Taken for Granted
- 25 Think Good to Feel Good Tips – originally posted on SlideShare (114 views) and AuthorStream (631 views).
On Project Management
- On keeping the schedule secret
- 7 Promises that I and my project team members make to ourselves
- Customers who want to take undue advantage of your situation
On Personal Development and Self-Help
- On Shouldless Living
- Why giving up to challenges is not a good idea?
- Number one secret to personal development
- Ideal Employee Pledge for Year 2013
- On behalf of execution
- 15 Tips to deal with adverse situations