I’m in Ahmedabad, India. The winter has begun. Winters and I enjoy a special relationship for past two decades. They keep me refreshed and I keep them warm! ✨
- Doing more of the activities that make me happy and less of the activities that make me sad. It’s obvious when it comes to thinking but not obvious when it comes to doing.
- Looking at my health consciously: drinking more warm water, less sugar, more green tea and generally healthy diet. Exception? Sunday evenings!
- Saving 10% of my monthly income.
- Embracing awareness. Beyond a point, only learning that matters is the expansion of perceptions through next level of awareness. Trying to consciously do that.
- Writing my daily journal.
- Meditating through immersing myself in the work I do. My present work is where my head, heart, and hands – all synchronize.
- Writing my blogs: Self Help Zen on personal development, ScrumZen on Agile/Scrum and my personal blog – www.utpal.me.
- Writing my monthly column for Gujarati web magazine – WebGurjari.
- (Still) planning pre-promotion activities of my book – #SCRUMtweet.
- Enjoying every bit of #DearZindagi movie! It resonates with me a lot.
- For the first time in last 10 years, I am a experiencing myself with a beard. Here’s my pic with the beard:
- Leading my Mobile App Consulting & Development Biz – Space-O Digicom.
- Building my Government funded startup – Yories, which is a storytelling platform for children.
- Working on a concept where Agile Solution Architects can solve problems ad-hoc problems related to business / technology solutions
- Paused marketing of TingTong Messaging App for next 60 days. (iOS, iMessage, Android and Android Extension). Yes, this is the same app that allows you to communicate without speaking (or texting!)
- Consulting two different clients in the Healthcare niche about bringing their mobile app ideas to life.
Lifelong Learning (and teaching)
- Teaching social media class to LJIMC – LJ Institute of Media & Communications students
- Organizing & leading personal & professional skill development workshops known as UV’s LifeClass (e.g. On Critical Thinking, On Self-confidence, On Personal Branding)
- Teaching a Content Writer about how to produce content that generates specific results for the business
- Working on my book on how to leverage social media for marketing your idea, product, service or yourself – name yet to be found
- Preparing outline for a business fiction which I am planning to write in 2017
- Learning to draw SketchNotes (inspired by the work of my friend: Tanmay Vora)
- Conducting a Gap Analysis for developing Training Calendar 2017 for my company
Other than that, I am experiencing my life with a never-experienced awareness about who I am, what is my primary aim and the activities I should be doing if I am living my last hour on this earth.
Through all the activities I do now, I’m living my primary aim, which is to influence every being, humans or otherwise, discover, expand and operate at their peak potential.
If you’d like to get your mobile app (or any type of software) developed, organize a skill-development-workshop, need advice on your technology or e-commerce startup, have a request for a speaking engagement, or need life coaching, send an email to me on email@example.com.