I’m in Ahmedabad, India. The Winter is about to come. I am planning to spend most time of the Winter in India. A few months ago I thought I’d go to Europe at Christmas but it seems I can’t. One of my businesses needs my attention. As Frank Underwood says, “I must not lose my resolve. I’ll march forward, even if I have to do so alone.” ✨
Here are the major activities I’m doing now, separated by type of activities.
- The year 2018 continued the flavor of 2017 and offered more of unexpected events. Good and Bad. Fulfilling and weird. The level of stress was more or less the same as in 2017. I continue to become more aware and got to know my strengths and weaknesses a bit more.
- I reduced eating Grains for quite a few months now. I am drinking warm water with ginger twice a day and practicing consciously when it comes to health: 45 mins of Gym, drinking more warm water, less sugar, more green tea, and generally healthy diet. Exception? Sunday evenings!
- Saving 10% of my monthly income continues. Investing in stocks and other businesses continue.
- Embracing awareness. Beyond a point, only learning that matters is an expansion of perceptions through the next level of awareness. Trying to consciously do that. Presently learning Stoic concepts of being aware.
- Not keeping up to date with writing my daily journal. Though I try to catch up with what is happening to me and how I am reacting to it twice per week. Creative guys have a challenge in practicing discipline (I know it is an excuse :p ).
Meditating through immersing myself in the work I do. My present work is where my head, heart, and hands – all synchronize.Not true in the month of October and November. But it will be in sync soon.
- Occasionally posting on my personal development blog: Self Help Zen. Getting a new design done for my personal blog – www.utpal.me.
- November 2018 is the 24th month since I am wearing a beard. My beard has become like a close family member who’s stick to my smiles and tears. 2 years it has been!
- Leading my Mobile Apps Production Biz, Space-O Digicom
- Helping Kavita in building Yories, which is a storytelling platform for children. It’s a Government funded project and supported by IIC, PDPU
Lifelong Learning (and teaching)
Organizing & leading personal & professional skill development workshops known as UV’s LifeClass (e.g. On Critical Thinking, On Self-confidence, On Personal Branding).Not doing much as in the second half of 2018.
- (Paused) working on the business fiction which I was planning to write in 2019.
For now, most of my focus is on business. Deliberate personal development and travel have taken a back seat.