I’m in Ahmedabad, India. The Winter is about to go. I am going to spend Apr-May-Jun-July in different parts of the world. I am known for ad-hoc travel but this time I want to make it little different. I want to plan the 70% of the trips and keep 30% open for ad-hoc experiences. Let us see how it goes in 2018 ✨
Here are the major activities I’m doing now, separated by type of activities.
- 2017 was the year of a planet of unexpected events. Good and Bad. Fulfilling and weird. While the level of stress was much more than what I experienced in 2016, I became more aware and got to know my strengths and weaknesses better.
- I reduced eating Grains for a few months now. I am drinking warm water with ginger twice a day and practicing consciously when it comes to health: drinking more warm water, less sugar, more green tea and generally healthy diet. Exception? Sunday evenings!
- Saving 10% of my monthly income continues, as soon as the profits for this year will be declared, I shall start investing in other businesses.
- Embracing awareness. Beyond a point, only learning that matters is an expansion of perceptions through next level of awareness. Trying to consciously do that.
- Not keeping up to date with writing my daily journal. Though I try to catch up with what is happening with me and how I am reacting to it twice per week. Creative guys have a challenge in practicing discipline (I know it is an excuse :p ).
Meditating through immersing myself in the work I do. My present work is where my head, heart, and hands – all synchronize.Not true in the month of January and first 10 days of February. But it will be in sync soon.
- Not updating my blogs much: Self Help Zen on personal development, ScrumZen on Agile/Scrum and my personal blog – www.utpal.me. Thinking to merge ScrumZen and SelfHelpZen with my main blog – shall be simplifying a lot of things I am involved in this year.
- Paused writing my monthly column for Gujarati web magazine – WebGurjari. Their website had crashed so they are in the process of revamping.
- February 2018 is the 15th month since I am wearing a beard. My beard has become like a close family member who’s stick to my smiles and tears.
- Leading my Mobile Apps Production Biz, Space-O Digicom
- Helping Kavita in building Yories, which is a storytelling platform for children. It’s a Government funded project and supported by IIC, PDPU
Lifelong Learning (and teaching)
- Organizing & leading personal & professional skill development workshops known as UV’s LifeClass (e.g. On Critical Thinking, On Self-confidence, On Personal Branding)
- (Paused) working on the business fiction which I was planning to write in 2018
Other than that, I am experiencing my life with a never-experienced awareness about who I am, what is my primary aim and the activities I should be doing if I am living my last hour on this earth.
Sure, the recent unexpected events have taken over a lot of my attention, but through all the activities I do now, I’m living my primary aim, which is to influence every being, humans or otherwise, discover, expand and operate at their peak potential.
If you’d like to get your mobile app (or any type of software) developed, organize a skill-development-workshop, need advice on your technology or e-commerce startup, have a request for a speaking engagement, or need life coaching, send an email to me on email@example.com.