- Hand over an App to your client which is not tested well;
- Establish the expectation about who you are not, you’re not going to deliver it;
- Try to prove that you were RIGHT and offer supporting “facts” that don’t matter at the receiver’s end;
- Drink and drive;
- Ever underestimate the power of good UI;
- Do something because you feel it is right. Instead do what is right;
- Play while you work or work while you play;
- Say Die, Instead, say “Die Another Day!”;
- Choose any other phone over iPhone. If you don’t have an iPhone, YOU DON’T HAVE AN IPHONE! (Now this one is biased, we develop iPhone Apps which have got thousands of users:) )
- Keep thinking for too long. If you want to do something for long, act!
- Ignore what Nicholas Bate has to say. It has value. A lot of.
- Never say, “Never!”
…because it is either NOW or NEVER. When it comes to getting it done, NOW is much better than NEVER.